Department: Packing and Shipping
Schedule: Runs vary to Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, or Denver
Pay: Pay per run
The CDL Driver is part of the Packing and Shipping department. A crew of 3 drivers take dedicated runs to distribute fresh mushrooms in a semi-truck and 53 foot reefer trailer or a 26 foot box truck.
- Dedicated routes to Salt Lake City and Las Vegas
- We deliver fresh mushrooms 6 days per week to Salt Lake City and 4 days per week to Las Vegas
- Maintain all required paperwork, logs, temperature tracking, etc.
- Occasional backhauls to the Farm
- Class A CDL (including current medical card)
- MVR approval by our insurance provider
- Ability to work in cool temperatures
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- May be asked to breakdown pallets of 5-pound and 10-pound cases